Of course, the pandemic isn’t the only thing we need to worry about to ensure we provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests.
For your peace of mind, we also ensure we are up to standard on all health and safety procedures and equipment including:
- Smoke alarms in every room.
- Fire evacuation plans in every room.
- A first aid officer and fire warden always on site.
- Safety fencing around the pool areas.
- Chlorinated pools with filters cleaned daily.
- Optimum pH levels of the pool water monitored every 2 weeks.
- Communal BBQs cleaned daily, with cleaning equipment available for guests to use as well.
- Gym and sauna cleaned daily (closed while covid-19 measures need to still be in place)